Friday, December 15, 2006

The Future of Fitness is Coming in January...

Ok, here's the scoop...

For the past year I have been working on a 'top secret' program that will change the fitness industry forever. I know, that's a bold statement, but I believe it to be true in every fiber of my being.

Want proof?

Well, a major magazine will hit newstands in January and they were so impressed they did a 7 page spread on me (plus they put me on the cover!). And do you know what they called the article?

"The Future of Fitness"

That's right, they called it The Future of Fitness. Soon, I will give you a sneak peak of the article.

There are only a handful of my close colleagues and friends who are 'in the know' and they are believers. As the days get closer to launch, you will start to hear about who is involved with this project.

If you want to guess what I'm up to, please post your comments here (HINT: This is NOT the project I'm doing with Jim Labadie. That one is being BETA tested now and will come in February)

Stay strong,
Ryan Lee

8 Comments:

Blogger Geovanni Derice said...

Hey Ryan I know that when you take action man things get done. I'm so excited to see how this will help myself and the others of ptu get a step closer to reaching our goals.

I can't thank you enough for the person that you are and what you represent.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've peaked our curiousity. Must be a proven cure for something great.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ryan,

As a person, who is extremely passionate about fitness, and as someone who has been trim and gained weight some years back, and found the truth about being fit and healthy, I love to receive, everything that relates to being fit and living a healthy lifestyle. I would say that I am a little different than some, who approach this subject, because, I try to let people see the fun side of being fit and healthy as well as the serious side...however, when it is all said and done, I know that what you have coming up in Jan/07 will be special and most appreciated by all those who know the importance of living a wholesome life. Ryan for those who don't know, I will try my best to spread the word....Thanks so much for being so concerned about the health of all people......

1:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi
looking forward to your new project:)

5:09 PM  
Blogger getj said...

Ryan,
You have prooven yourself worthy of greatness, with that being said. Hook a brother up with some info please.

7:05 AM  
Blogger fitnesstvguide said...

The Future of Fitness is Coming And I Cannot Wait. I am excited for the launch date and I believe that it will change the whole industry.

I want to thank you for having all the products available for me to be more successful.

You keep me motivated to be a better fitness professional.


http://www.themonkeygym.comThe most versatile, portable, fitness device, ideal for personal trainer and boot camp classes

7:24 PM  
Blogger Mike Geary said...

Ryan's info has not only changed my life and business, but he is changing and improving the fitness industry forever!

Mike

Fat Loss Tips for Visible Abdominals

5:03 PM  
Blogger Areufittcft said...

Hey Ryan,

As a personal fitness trainer, you have to be my top mentor. Whether you are sharing your boot camp, Fitness Generator OR sending a book to encourage me through my breast cancer treatment and recovery, I have found you to be an amazing person! Thank you!

Lisa Hanson, B.S., CFT

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home