Friday, December 15, 2006

Here's a Sneak Peak

The buzz is already building and I promised you a peak at the magazine article coming out about my new project. Well, here it is...

Because the magazine will not be on the newstands until January, I cannot show you the entire 7 page article right now.

But I cann tell you when the magazine publisher heard what I was creating, he nearly chocked. In fact, since it was the first time EVER in the history of their magazine they bumped a story up 3 months.

You see, the article about me was going to be published in March 2007, but he was so excited about what we discussed, he called the editor and said 'Get this in the January Issue!'

So here we are about 4 weeks away from our big launch.

It was an idea that started in my brain about one year ago and after 12 months of research, planning, and lots of sweat, it's almost ready to be unleashed. I'm ready to change the entire fitness industry. I'm ready to bring us all into the year 2007 (and beyond) with a big bang.

Stay tuned here to all the breaking news.

I'm open to all your questions and comments!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing. I have been a subscriber of your site for over 3 years and I am really looking foward to your new stuff.

Keep up all the amazing things you are doing,
Adam

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're big announcement is, but am I close when I guess that you're re-releasing (and renaming) The Complete Weider Principal Series on DVD, THX Enhanced with 7 hrs of never before seen workouts plus if we act now we get a Jack laLane Danbury Mint Edition sculpture and a travel edition of Trivial Pursuit The Sport Specific.com Edition?
Did I guess it?

5:58 AM  
Blogger Coach Dan said...

The MrXFitness.com membership site! huh? $5 mil/month must be some sort of recurring income program. Seeing as how someone is in the process of collecting hundreds of reports & e-books there is a huge pile of content being assembled. And then there is that thing about memberhsip site bootcamps that took place down in FL a few months back...

hmmmmm... what is this mysterious Mr. Ryan X. Lee up to?

Danny Boy Huff

btw - that Lalance Danbury mint comment wasn't me, but I sure wish it was, that's funny right there!

Rock On!

http://www.baseballstrengthtrainingsystems.com

1:52 AM  
Blogger Yoana Teran Snideman said...

It sounds fantastic and very interesting!

I can not wait to see all the information!

All the best,

Yoana Snideman

11:23 AM  
Blogger fitnesstvguide said...

I have been following you for the past year. You are definetly the man to follow in the fitness industry. I have no idea what your big announcement is but I am guessing that it will be incredible. Thank for providing me the resources to do better in the fitness industry.

Arnel Ricafranca
http://www.themonkeygym.comThe most versatile, portable, fitness device, ideal for personal trainer and boot camp classes

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home