Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Workout Expert #1

With this new project, the 'Future of Fitness', I have enlisted the help of a few of the best trainers and fitness experts in the world.

Since I wanted to keep this project top-secret during the creation phase over the past year, I brought only 4 experts on board for the big release to the public. I could have picked 100 of the best, but I wanted to keep it under control during the hectic building phase.

However, once we are finally released in January, I will be brining more experts on board every week!

The first 'expert' is someone I have known since 1998 and he is one of the most prolific trainers and strength and conditioning experts in the world. He's a consultant to Men's Health and has written the best-selling online book 'Turbulence Training'.

I'm proud to announce Craig Ballantyne as a member of the team.

But don't try to get Craig to reveal our top-secret project. He has been sworn to silence :)

2 Comments:

Blogger fitnesstvguide said...

Craig is definetly one of the rising stars in the fitness industry. I received his fitness newsletter and he definetly provides a lot of valuable information. I've always read his newsletter to better myself and to help my clients.

Thanks,
Arnel Ricafranca
http://www.themonkeygym.comThe most versatile, portable, fitness device, ideal for personal trainer and boot camp classes

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig B definately has written one of the best Bodyweight Exercises Quick Bodyweight Exercises Book in the world! Everyone check out his Turbulence Training.

Gary Cheung

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home