Friday, December 29, 2006

Workoutpass Expert #2

Last week I announced Craig Ballantyne as Expert #1 for my new revolutionary program. This week, I am proud to officially announce Alwyn Cosgrove to the team.

He's definitely one of the Top 3 guys in the entire fitness industry. His No BS, tell-it-like-it-is style is refreshing and right on target. He runs one of the top training studios in the country, writes for dozens of fitness publications and is the author of the New Rules of Lifting.

After telling him about the project he couldn't wait to get started. And man, did he deliver! He cranked out one step-by-step program after another. And when the dust settled, he created...

133 workouts!

That's right, in just a few days when workoutpass is finally released to the public, you will have access to 133 of hands-on workouts he's actually used with his clients. I'm talking exercises, sets, reps, and rest. Everything! It will be hiring Alwyn to create programs just for you.

Make sure to get on our VIP list right now and get over $1,000 worth of free bonuses on January 9th, 2007!

4 Comments:

Blogger fitnesstvguide said...

That is great. I love Alwyn Cosgrove. He is one of the guys that I always listen to. The fitness insdustry for 2007 will never be the same again.



Arnel Ricafranca
http://www.themonkeygym.com
The most versatile fitness tool for a fitness boot camp class

7:01 PM  
Blogger Coach Dan said...

First CB, now AC!!! I gotta tell you I am highly impressed with everyone in this "inner circle" and their willingness to crank out articles and workouts to help make the fitness industry all that it can be. Thanks for everything guys.

Coach Dan
www.baseballstrength.com

6:12 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Craig Ballantyne and Alywn Cosgrove are probably THE 2 biggest names in the fitness industry today. I trust their results orientated approach to designing programs, I use only their methods for my own personal training clients. Can't wait to get my hands on Ryan's latest products.

Tim Goodwin
www.getfit.lu
Fat Loss solutions for busy executives

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Could this get any better!

AJ
www.EliteSportsTraining.com

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home